On Thursday afternoon, July 29, the Board brought together state Disability Determination Services managers and staff, a claimant attorney, and former Social Security executives for a roundtable on the agency’s medical evidence collection.
The roundtable covered an introduction to the evidence collection process and state approaches to collecting evidence.
- Bob Emrich, Senior Technical Consultant SSA Portfolio, Peraton; former Director, Federal DDS, SSA (retired)
- Marjorie Garcia, President, National Association of Disability Examiners (NADE); Disability Analyst, Oregon DDS
- Paul Kreger, Medical Professional Relations Officer, Iowa DDS
- Jennifer Nottingham, Legislative Director, NADE; Operations Manager, Nevada DDS
- Marjorie Portnoy, Managing Partner, Portnoy Disability Practice in Radnor, Pennsylvania
- Teresa Sizemore-Hernandez, Professional Relations Team Leader, Virginia DDS
- Melissa Spencer, former Deputy Associate Commissioner, Office of Disability Policy, SSA (retired)
- Sara Winn, Immediate Past President, NADE; Program Specialist, Louisiana DDS